Monday, March 29, 2010

39 days.

Recently, I've been doing a lot of medical things in order to prepare for the trip. Last week I went and had a physical done. Today I went and had a TB skin test done, which is where they inject a fluid into your arm to detect whether or not you've been exposed to TB germs. Unfortunately, I passed out almost immediately after the injection. They gave me Gatorade and peanut butter crackers and made me wait to leave since I had driven myself. I went home and slept for 3 hours after that. I made dinner tonight hoping that it would help me feel a bit better but my head and stomach still hurt.

I'm going back Wednesday to the doctor to get my test results. Hopefully I don't pass out then too, haha. It should be fine since there won't be needles involved.

We have a meeting next Tuesday. It's our last group meeting before we leave aside from the one that our parents are invited to later on in mid-April.

Other than the medical stuff all that's really happening right now for the trip is me trying to finish all of my school work in a timely fashion so I'm not freaking out and stressed before I leave.

I'll write again next Monday and update again!
Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment