Monday, April 5, 2010

32 DAYS!!!

The day I leave is getting closer every day!

Like I said last week, I got my physical and Tuberculosis test done. Good news is, I don't have Tuberculosis! Haha.

Today started the period of true preparation, to be honest. This month I have assignments, final papers, projects, etc. I only have 3 weeks left at the Nursing home, and 2 weeks left at Jefferson Jr. High! But I'm excited to get a whole new set of kids in Italy!!

I'm trying to fit in one more trip home before I leave. I would like to go to a Royals' game and have a nice home cooked meal from my mom. But who knows. Because I have so many things coming up in terms of school, and my cash funds are low, I'm not sure that it will be a feasible option.

We have our last student-only meeting tomorrow with Dr. Bradley. We're going to go over some of the assignments for the course, discuss the final projects, etc. On the 17th we have our University orientation for study abroad and then a parent meeting. Only having 2 meetings left makes it seem to be coming faster. Crazy!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment